Art Director + Creative Graphic Designer
InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
The Art Institute of Dallas – Associate of Applied Arts – Visual Communications / 1995-1997
Lois Gibson’s Institute of Forensic Art – Certified Forensic Artist / June 2016
Freelance Art Director + Senior Graphic Designer / JABEYE / Art is the Journey / 1999–Present
– Art direction and design for diverse industries across branding, packaging, print, web.
– Build & maintain websites + social media accounts.
– 2007 Webby Award Honoree for David Gilmour of Pink Floyd
Clients: Diageo (Smirnoff, Cuervo, Guinness, Bailey’s), Clearview Energy, Circle Y Ranch, David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, Jillian Design, Jools Holland BBC, Dahle North America, MGM Benefits Group, Proforce, Salmon Sims Thomas Accounting Firm.
Creative Designer / Q2ebanking.com / 2014–November 2016
– Art direction and graphic design to branding specifications for print ads, campaigns, tradeshow signage.
– Design landing pages and digital ads for various devices.
– Create dynamic Powerpoint + Keynote presentations for client facing events.
– Winter 2016 In-House Design Award Outstanding Achievement
Q2 (NYSE: QTWO) offers secure electronic banking, payment and security solutions to community financial institutions. Clients include: Umpqua, First Financial, Allegiance Bank.
Studio Manager + Graphic Designer / Virtual Packaging / 1998–1999
– Managed USA’s first digital prototyping studio.
– Designed various packaging for international brands.
– Devised color matching process + archival file system.
Virtual packaging is a mock-up house specializing in the creation of high quality packaging comps for labels, cans, boxes, and bags. Clients include: Nestlé, Otis Spunkmeyer, Dr. Pepper.
Packaging Designer + Production Artist / Matthew’s International / 1997–1998
– Precise creation of corrugated production dielines.
– Illustrated vector artwork for various packaging projects.
– Designed packaging to branding specifications.
Founded in 1850, Matthew’s International (NYSE: MATW) is a leader in brand development, manufacturing, and distributors of packaging products and industrial printers.